Knowledge Management Consulting KMC is a service, steered by Arvind Agrawal PhD in his personal capacity. Know more about us –
Drut Knowledge Management Consulting KMC is fee-based service, provided by Arvind Agrawal PhD in his personal capacity.
Fee, scope of work and implementation model are outlined after first / few meetings with client.
Based on these meetings, a clear MoU / Agreement are worked out. This document contains scope of work, fee payment schedules, tax liabilities and optional add-on services that clients can opt for.
The DKC Process
Prospective clients are – corporate sector, SME sector, freelancers and unorganized sector, government sector, education and non-profit sector, start-up and family business sector, development sector, political entities
Intervention Model is – (1) carefully understanding client’s requirements, capabilities, bottlenecks and aspirations (2) assess the current operations to find the gaps in KM (3) based on the two, design a solution model which may include few / many of the deliverables as listed below; and then (4) prepare a proposed service fee; terms of service, SLA; and based on this, enter an Agreement/MoU with client.
Please check on the home page.
Drut Consulting Policies
- All the Drut Consultants work through clearly written MoU’s and / or Proposals that outline the scope and objectives of the work being undertaken.
- All RFPs must be sent ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the Contact page.
- We work directly with CEOs and decision-makers, Intermediaries, representatives and agents may please excuse.
- We work with 100% confidentiality about the crucial data and matrices about the client / their business as one of our “non-negotiable” policy.
- In certain cases, we hire guest consultants for specialist role / expertise.
About the Principal Consultant
The sole principal consultant is Arvind Agrawal. His professional competency comes from –
- 30+ years of experience in business research, academic research, policy research, trends analysis, market research and behavioral research
- In-depth understanding of psychologies involved in managing business, social work, developmental projects, cultural transitions and engagement strategies
- A tireless author having produced more than half-a dozen books and video magazines (and the work is continuing)
- Founder of Addwit Publishing and many more projects in pipeline
- A key-note speaker and mentor par excellence.
On this page, you find link to download his work-profile and his LinkedIn page.
DKC Code of Ethics
Please read on this page